Bad news for DIY Hammockers

  • Wynne Eden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2007
      For the DIY folks:
      My wife was told, and other friends in various part of the country have
      verified, that Wal-Mart is in the process of phasing out fabric
      departments in their retail stores. That means no more $1 Silnylon,
      ripstop or no-see-um netting :(.
      It is to be a gradual process, with some stores discontinuing the
      section before others, so could be a good time to find great deals, but
      the lady here also said they won't get any more deliveries (at our
      store), so what you see is what you get.
      If the "low price leader" hadn't run the other little mom-and-pop stores
      out by undercutting prices, I don't know if it would bother me so
      much....
      Wynne Eden