Re: Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock Campout--Springer Mtn, GA Dec 31, 2006

  • teblum@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 3, 2007
      Thank you maam

      Tom

      PS wet and cold on springer mountain. I stayed sat. nite and then bailed berofe the crowd got there.

    • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 4, 2007
        > We were wondering what happened to you guys..Ed

        Sorry to have bailed on you guys. I wish we could have all shared a
        campfire again. So close and yet...
        Anyway, I'm working on the April Hang out and a section hike. By the
        way, anyone go home from Hot Springs by way of Damascus Va. ?

        Brian
        T-BACK