Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock Campout--Springer Mtn, GA Dec 31, 2006

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 3, 2007
      heh heh... i read the bit about the twins not dying and thought "I
      guess you had to be there. Must be an inside joke."

      while I'm at it.. believe it or not, even for a man you would
      say, "Yo soy un idiota."

      for female it is "una idiota."

      sandy from the third world segment of the country!!

    • teblum@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 3, 2007
        Thank you maam

        Tom

        PS wet and cold on springer mountain. I stayed sat. nite and then bailed berofe the crowd got there.

      • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 4, 2007
          > We were wondering what happened to you guys..Ed

          Sorry to have bailed on you guys. I wish we could have all shared a
          campfire again. So close and yet...
          Anyway, I'm working on the April Hang out and a section hike. By the
          way, anyone go home from Hot Springs by way of Damascus Va. ?

          Brian
          T-BACK