Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock Campout--Springer Mtn, GA Dec 31, 2006

  • Tom Blum
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 3, 2007
      please excuse the last post. I crossed lists.

      Yo soy uno idioto.
      Tom

    • Sandy Kramer
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 3, 2007
        heh heh... i read the bit about the twins not dying and thought "I
        guess you had to be there. Must be an inside joke."

        while I'm at it.. believe it or not, even for a man you would
        say, "Yo soy un idiota."

        for female it is "una idiota."

        sandy from the third world segment of the country!!

      • teblum@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 3, 2007
          Thank you maam

          Tom

          PS wet and cold on springer mountain. I stayed sat. nite and then bailed berofe the crowd got there.

        • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 4, 2007
            > We were wondering what happened to you guys..Ed

            Sorry to have bailed on you guys. I wish we could have all shared a
            campfire again. So close and yet...
            Anyway, I'm working on the April Hang out and a section hike. By the
            way, anyone go home from Hot Springs by way of Damascus Va. ?

            Brian
            T-BACK