Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock Campout--Springer Mtn, GA Dec 31, 2006

    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 3, 2007
      seuss910 <wrv77@...> wrote: Making camp, packing, unpacking, cooking. Those I'll agree with.
      Gathering water? I just had to wring out my socks and there was enough
      water for a family of 4 to cook dinner.
      .
      ### you're a resourceful guy seuss<g>.

    • Tom Blum
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 3, 2007
        Since the twins won't die, I will share that none of us were "correct" Although we may have been close enough to get a face slapped.

        El correcto esta

        "Pechos agradable"

        Tom
        Who was weaned to soon, I'm sure.

      • Tom Blum
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 3, 2007
          please excuse the last post. I crossed lists.

          Yo soy uno idioto.
          Tom

        • Sandy Kramer
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 3, 2007
            heh heh... i read the bit about the twins not dying and thought "I
            guess you had to be there. Must be an inside joke."

            while I'm at it.. believe it or not, even for a man you would
            say, "Yo soy un idiota."

            for female it is "una idiota."

            sandy from the third world segment of the country!!

          • teblum@verizon.net
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 3, 2007
              Thank you maam

              Tom

              PS wet and cold on springer mountain. I stayed sat. nite and then bailed berofe the crowd got there.

            • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 4, 2007
                > We were wondering what happened to you guys..Ed

                Sorry to have bailed on you guys. I wish we could have all shared a
                campfire again. So close and yet...
                Anyway, I'm working on the April Hang out and a section hike. By the
                way, anyone go home from Hot Springs by way of Damascus Va. ?

                Brian
                T-BACK