Re: [Hammock Camping] Very tall man

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
      Thanks for that URL, Keith. I ordered the black w/gold trim double for
      snuggling w/hubby tho don't think it would work for an all-nighter.
      Still, for $50 the price was right.

      sandy in miami

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Keith YOung <tory1942@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the reply. My hammock is from TreckLight.
      > http://www.treklightonline.com
      > It's 10' long, the extra-wide model, and is supposed to hold 400#.
      This is a minimalist setup (supply my own ropes, etc.). I've strung it
      indoors, and it holds me OK ... finding that I have to re-position the
      screw-eyes into the studs in the spare bedroom up more, to get the
      approx. 30 deg 'sag'.