Re: [Hammock Camping] Fw: Springer Mt New Years

  • CC Wayah
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 29, 2006
      Dave,

      That's correct there's no need to bring the DAM's to Springer. I'm glad I
      had not asked you to do this before now as I was unsure of my off days when
      you first offered to bring them.
      Are you coming to the So Ruck?

      CCWayah
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "CC Wayah" <ccwayah@...> wrote:

        > Are you coming to the So Ruck?
        >
        > CCWayah

        I haven't decided yet, are you planning on being there?

        Dave
      • CC Wayah
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
          Yes I'll be there.