Re: [Hammock Camping] Fw: Springer Mt New Years

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 29, 2006
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "CC Wayah" <ccwayah@...> wrote:

      > Thank's Ed,
      > I had hoped on trying different
      > Dams owned by one of your members
      > who offend to bring them..
      > Not now!.
      > It kinda gets ya frustrated to have four days off and can't break
      to the
      > hills.
      > I''ll miss ya all too!
      > Poutin' and Coughin'
      >
      > Rogene

      I'll be happy to bring them but you need to let me know ahead of time
      so that I will know to bring them. I don't routinely pack them
      unless I need to as I keep them stored under a bed inflated. As I
      understand it from this message, I don't need to bring them to
      Springer for you to try?

      Youngblood
    • CC Wayah
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 29, 2006
        Dave,

        That's correct there's no need to bring the DAM's to Springer. I'm glad I
        had not asked you to do this before now as I was unsure of my off days when
        you first offered to bring them.
        Are you coming to the So Ruck?

        CCWayah
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "CC Wayah" <ccwayah@...> wrote:

          > Are you coming to the So Ruck?
          >
          > CCWayah

          I haven't decided yet, are you planning on being there?

          Dave
        • CC Wayah
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
            Yes I'll be there.