Re: [Hammock Camping] Fw: Springer Mt New Years

  • CC Wayah
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 28, 2006
      Thank's Ed,
      I had hoped on trying different
      Dams owned by one of your members
      who offend to bring them..
      Not now!.
      It kinda gets ya frustrated to have four days off and can't break to the
      hills.
      I''ll miss ya all too!
      Poutin' and Coughin'

      Rogene
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 29, 2006
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "CC Wayah" <ccwayah@...> wrote:

        > Thank's Ed,
        > I had hoped on trying different
        > Dams owned by one of your members
        > who offend to bring them..
        > Not now!.
        > It kinda gets ya frustrated to have four days off and can't break
        to the
        > hills.
        > I''ll miss ya all too!
        > Poutin' and Coughin'
        >
        > Rogene

        I'll be happy to bring them but you need to let me know ahead of time
        so that I will know to bring them. I don't routinely pack them
        unless I need to as I keep them stored under a bed inflated. As I
        understand it from this message, I don't need to bring them to
        Springer for you to try?

        Youngblood
      • CC Wayah
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 29, 2006
          Dave,

          That's correct there's no need to bring the DAM's to Springer. I'm glad I
          had not asked you to do this before now as I was unsure of my off days when
          you first offered to bring them.
          Are you coming to the So Ruck?

          CCWayah
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
            --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "CC Wayah" <ccwayah@...> wrote:

            > Are you coming to the So Ruck?
            >
            > CCWayah

            I haven't decided yet, are you planning on being there?

            Dave
          • CC Wayah
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
              Yes I'll be there.