RE: [Hammock Camping] Fw: Springer Mt New Years

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 28, 2006
      Sorry to hear about the flu. We'll miss ya at Springer. Take care..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 28, 2006
        Thank's Ed,
        I had hoped on trying different
        Dams owned by one of your members
        who offend to bring them..
        Not now!.
        It kinda gets ya frustrated to have four days off and can't break to the
        hills.
        I''ll miss ya all too!
        Poutin' and Coughin'

        Rogene
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 29, 2006
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "CC Wayah" <ccwayah@...> wrote:

          > Thank's Ed,
          > I had hoped on trying different
          > Dams owned by one of your members
          > who offend to bring them..
          > Not now!.
          > It kinda gets ya frustrated to have four days off and can't break
          to the
          > hills.
          > I''ll miss ya all too!
          > Poutin' and Coughin'
          >
          > Rogene

          I'll be happy to bring them but you need to let me know ahead of time
          so that I will know to bring them. I don't routinely pack them
          unless I need to as I keep them stored under a bed inflated. As I
          understand it from this message, I don't need to bring them to
          Springer for you to try?

          Youngblood
        • CC Wayah
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 29, 2006
            Dave,

            That's correct there's no need to bring the DAM's to Springer. I'm glad I
            had not asked you to do this before now as I was unsure of my off days when
            you first offered to bring them.
            Are you coming to the So Ruck?

            CCWayah
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
              --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "CC Wayah" <ccwayah@...> wrote:

              > Are you coming to the So Ruck?
              >
              > CCWayah

              I haven't decided yet, are you planning on being there?

              Dave
            • CC Wayah
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
                Yes I'll be there.