RE: [Hammock Camping] Hammocking inside

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2006
      Sebastian, there are several ways to hang your hammock inside. For each
      anchor point, I attached a 6' 2x4 horizontally on my wall so it crossed
      several inside studs & was screwed into each stud; then put a heavy duty eye
      bolt into it-not very pretty, but it works well.

      For a quick home-made hammock stand suitable for indoors, see:
      http://www.hammockcamping.com/Free%20Reports/HomeMade%20Stand.htm

      Less expensive stands can also be made from lumber..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____