Re: Hammock Campout--Springer Mtn, GA Dec 31, 2006

    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 28, 2006
      Not long ago I was blamed for falling trees, now its global warming!
      Actually anyone who knows me well, knows just how much I hate being cold.
      In fact, "Ed doesn't do cold" could become my new motto. LOL ...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 13, 2007
        Gutterman polyester

        Rick

        Jeff Palmer wrote:
        > I'm thinking about making a hammock from silk. Can anyone recommend
        > what kind of thread I should use?
        >
        > Jeff

        Walk Well!

        Rick (Risk)