Re: Hammock Campout--Springer Mtn, GA Dec 31, 2006

    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 28, 2006
      Oh well Dave---sure makes it hard to test cold-weather gear if we don't have
      cold weather! Anyway, the Springer campout should be fun as usual. Karen &
      I are bringing some extra drink & hot dogs for any potential south bounders
      who will be joining us...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 13, 2007
        Gutterman polyester

        Rick

        Jeff Palmer wrote:
        > I'm thinking about making a hammock from silk. Can anyone recommend
        > what kind of thread I should use?
        >
        > Jeff

        Walk Well!

        Rick (Risk)