[Hammock Camping] Re: Hammock Campout--Springer Mtn, GA Dec 31, 2006

    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 28, 2006
      I'm planning on getting there around noon on Sunday as well. The
      weather forecast looks like we will be on the edge of a warm & wet
      front followed by a push of cooler and clear weather. Doesn't look
      like we will see very low temperatures for this time of year. Bring a
      good tarp, an umbrella and some rain gear.

      Youngblood
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 13, 2007
        Gutterman polyester

        Rick

        Jeff Palmer wrote:
        > I'm thinking about making a hammock from silk. Can anyone recommend
        > what kind of thread I should use?
        >
        > Jeff

        Walk Well!

        Rick (Risk)