[Hammock Camping] Re: Hammock Campout--Springer Mtn, GA Dec 31, 2006

    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 28, 2006
      Excellent Brian! I don't know of anyone else who'll be there Sat pm,
      but I suspect there are a few. Karen & I plan on making it to the
      parkinging lot on FS rd 42 by 1pm on Sunday.

      glad you can make it---have a safe drive.....Ed

      Moderator--Hammock Camping List
      Author--Hammock Camping book
      Editor--Hammock Camping Newsletters
      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 13, 2007
        Gutterman polyester

        Rick

        Jeff Palmer wrote:
        > I'm thinking about making a hammock from silk. Can anyone recommend
        > what kind of thread I should use?
        >
        > Jeff

        Walk Well!

        Rick (Risk)