New Link

  • beentomadrid
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2006
      In case anyone's interested, I put a new link in the links section of
      an article on how to make a sprang weave rope hammock.

      http://www.mimecanicapopular.com/vernota.php?n=646

      The only problem will be that it's in spanish. However, the
      illustrations are pretty good. And, spanish is such a common language,
      you should be able to find someone to help you translate it.

      Thanks,
      ~Doug
    • terry_and_pearl
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2006
        Here's a link to one in English for those of us that are foreign
        language challanged and too lazy to find a translator:

        http://www.motherearthnews.com/DIY/1972_July_August/Macrame_Your_Own_Hammock

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "beentomadrid"