RE: [Hammock Camping] sleeping setup for section hike

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006
      Jeff, sounds like a great hike you've planned. While I'd love to sell you a
      PeaPod, I can't lie--you should be quite warm in any hammock with your DAM.
      I've used my 3" thick one to even lower temps. You'll probably only have
      lows in the 20s-30s in the high mtns that time of the year. If you do run
      into a bad cold snap-just sleep on the ground a night or two til the temps
      warm back up

      I'm sure others will respond to your questions as well..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____