RE: Hammock Camping If a tree falls in the woods..

  • J Cornelius
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2003
      Message
      I'd hammock camp with you ANY time!!!  I like adventure! <grin>

      Jodi who is blonde - there's a REASON she's blonde LOL
      Wow, if this keeps up no one will ever go hammock camping with me again!  That's two BIG falling trees in the last 4 months!  I'd like to think it's two once-in-a-lifetime events practically back to back.  Maybe I'm jinxed--or maybe I'm just lucky!  Makes me wonder what's going to happen next weekend.  Maybe I shouldn't be giving advice to others--but: Be safe out there....Ed
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2003
        Message
        God bless ya, Jodi! :)