Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Hammock Campout--Springer Mtn, GA Dec 31, 2006

    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 19, 2006
      brandon... check out the link in ed`s email. it`ll give you more info, including another link to detailed directions.

      kbwaddy <kbwaddy@...> wrote: hey ed, i've never been to springer mtn, and am not familiar with that
      area. are there any directions posted anywhere? or is it super simple
      to figure out or what? is the event gonna be near the parking lot or
      do you have to walk a ways to get there? ...thanks...Brandon

      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 13, 2007
        Gutterman polyester

        Rick

        Jeff Palmer wrote:
        > I'm thinking about making a hammock from silk. Can anyone recommend
        > what kind of thread I should use?
        >
        > Jeff

        Walk Well!

        Rick (Risk)