Any way to heat your hammock safely?

  • Archy McNally
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2006
      Canadian winters are chilly. Sounds like from the posts that pads and
      mats are the way to go.
    • list@moz.geek.nz
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19, 2006
        > Canadian winters are chilly. Sounds like from the posts that pads and
        > mats are the way to go.

        Or you could put it up somewhere warmer... Australia, for instance.

        Moz
      • Ralph Oborn
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 19, 2006
          On 12/19/06, list@... <list@...> wrote:

          > > Canadian winters are chilly. Sounds like from the posts that pads and
          > > mats are the way to go.
          >
          > Or you could put it up somewhere warmer... Australia, for instance.
          >
          > Moz

          I can probaly afford to send my HH to you, will you please put it up for
          me? How will that help me keep warm here?

          Ralph (confused in Idaho)

        • LHM
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 19, 2006
            It will prevent you going out into those cold, cold woods. Not
            necessarily a good thing, but you'll be warmer. :)