Thru-hiking on the Cheap

  • John Pugh
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2006
      All,
      I had just a shoestring budget for both the Appalachian Trail thru-hike
      and Mississippi River Expedition, so every dollar had to count. Check
      out my penny-pinching tips and tricks in my new article Thru-hiking on
      the Cheap and let me know what you think. This is a work in progress,
      and I'd love to hear any new ideas.

      http://sourcetosea.net/Articles/articles/thru-hiking-cheap.html

      Just Hanging around,

      -John