Hanging in Maui

  • joseph cabatu
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2006
      Hi all!

      Can anyone recommend some overnight or two day hikes that would be
      hammock friendly? Can't be gone longer than this since it will be my
      GF's b-day and i should spend some time with her. It will be roughly
      around the end of September and we'll be staying(hopefully) in Kihei.
      And before you ask, I'm not taking her backpacking because I don't own
      an extension cord long enough....
    • Fuzzy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2006
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "joseph cabatu" <jcabatu@...>
        wrote:

        > And before you ask, I'm not taking her backpacking because I don't
        own
        > an extension cord long enough....

        Boy, am I glad I swallowed before I read this. I almost spouted I
        laughed so hard...

        Fortunately for me, my wife enjoys camping as much as I do.
        Unfortunately, she is disabled and hiking/backpacking together is not
        in the cards. C'es la vie...

        Fuzzy