Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Freeze dried beer

  • Brindon John Quinitio
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006
      WOW!!!

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: q1eagle <eagle11@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 5:09:48 AM
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: Freeze dried beer

      Powdered Alcohol
      http://outhouserag. typepad.com/ gizmos/2006/ 04/powdered_ alcoho.html

      Powdered Alcohol

      Alcohol_pops There's a new product being sold on the internet and it's
      creating quite a stir in Europe. A German company called subyou
      (http://www.subyou. de/) has managed to manufacture Alcohol (the
      drinking variety) in powdered format (see pic) which it sells over the
      internet.

      --- In hammockcamping@ yahoogroups. com, Nathan Denn <natesdenn71@ ...>
      wrote:

      > I found something on sportsmansguide. com yesterday that may help us
      all with carrying beer on backpacking trips. Imagine a camelback that
      is designed to fit across your belly instead of your back! It is just
      like a camelback in theory but fits to look like you have a big belly.
      It was designed, I think, to sneak lots of beer (80oz.) into sporting
      events. This isnt freeze dried but you would save some weight of the
      cans or bottles. When empty you could fill it with water! CHEERS!

      > Nate
      >

      > -Nate
      >
      > Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are
      beginning to find out that going to the mountain is going home; that
      wildness is necessity; that mountain parks and reservations are useful
      not only as fountains of timber and irrigating rivers, but as
      fountains of life.