Packing your hammock

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 10, 2006
      JF-

      To pack up my hammock, I first close the Snakeskins, then untie one end and wrap it around my arm, hand to elbow until I get to the second tree, and finish untie-ing the hammock. I wrap the lines around the hammock bundle to hold it together and slide it down the side of my pack, opposite the side with my water bladder. I can reach the hammock more easily than if it were in the bottom of my pack.

      Cheers!

      Rosaleen

      Packing your hammock
      Posted by: "J.F. Hill" nil_dog@...<about:blank> nil_dog
      Date: Sat Dec 9, 2006 11:32 am ((PST))

      Reading through several posts made me wonder. How do most folks pack
      their hammocks in their backpacks? I keep my HH in it's snakeskins
      and folded up in the stuff sack it came in.

      Thanks.