Santa in a Hammock!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2006
      Check out our newest lawn ornament--a blow-up Santa in a Hammock!
      Karen says she feels sorry for the neighbors, but I just couldn't
      resist! The photo is on my seasonal sales page where I've just posted
      some hammock accessories for sale....Ed

      http://www.speerhammocks.com/Products/Sale.htm

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      Editor, Hammock Camping book
      Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletters
      Owner, Speer Hammocks
    • Sandy Kramer
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2006
        I LOVE IT...was trying to think of a way to put a santa in my small red
        kayak....