Re: Cold Night in Georgia

  • David Wills
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2006
      I got one of those Sierus Neofleece facemasks a few years back and
      take it on all cold weather trips. I was very surprised how much heat
      you lose from your face. The VB effect of the neoprene can be
      disadvantageous because not all moisture from your breath goes through
      the holes, but overall its an excellent face warmer.

      -David Wills