New Years at Springer!

  • David Wills
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2006
      Hey everyone, been a while since I posted, but is everyone still
      planning on the SEHHA Springer Mountain Campout? I'm excited to see
      what kind of cool systems people have come up with in the past year.
      I'm getting some of my buddies I converted to hammocks to drag along
      on a 2 day trip ending on springer and a few more that need to be
      converted too. May be a good idea to take it easy on the snake bite
      juice this time though...

      Hope to see everyone up there,

      David Wills