RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Cold Night in Georgia

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2006
      Coy, sounds like you & Dave were colder down your way than up here last
      night-we hit about 15 or so. However, I didn't have a chance to get out in
      it-will have to wait for the next cold snap. Stay warm...Ed

      Speer Hammocks, Inc

      Quality Hammocks for Adventure Camping

      34 Clear Creek Road

      Marion, NC 28752-6407

      828.724.4444

      web site: <http://www.speerhammocks.com> http://www.speerhammocks.com

      email: <mailto:info@...> info@...

      Hammock Camping (the book)

      The Complete Guide to Greater Comfort, Convenience and Freedom

      http://www.hammockcamping.com

      Also FREE Reports! FREE Hammock Camping Newsletters!

      Hammock Camping News (FREE e-zines)

      http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/NEWS.htm

      Hammock Camping-L (email List)

      a FREE open discussion group Learn from the experts!

      _____