Re: [Hammock Camping] Rat checking in from Iraq

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
      good to hear from you rat. keep your eyes open over there. ...tim

      Rat <hogn8r2004@...> wrote: Hey everyone I just want to let everyone know that I am back online
      now. I have been out of the loop for a few weeks while I got situated
      in my new home away from home. I am in H-3 Q-West, Iraq. North West
      side of the country near Quarray (?), the town. I hope everyone is
      doing well and when I have the time I will get caught up on all the
      new stuff. Plus I will have more pictures!

      That's it for now.

      Rat