Cold Weather Hammocking, Mt Rogers, VA, 26-28 Jan 07

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2006
      Hey everyone - the plans have been firmed up for a cold weather
      hammock campout at Mt Rogers on 26-28 Jan. We'll probably be at Wise
      Shelter, a short hike in from the road, and we're hoping for single
      digits. It would be great to see everyone again, and hopefully even a
      few new faces!

      Open invitation...come hang out with us or just stop by for a few
      hours if'n yer chicken of the cold.

      Jeff