RE: [Hammock Camping] Rat checking in from Iraq

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2006
      Great to hear from ya Rat. Sounds like quite an adventure. I sent my
      nephew a hammock when he was in Iraq-he used it in a tent in the desert &
      later in one of the Presidential Palaces when his unit moved into B'dad. He
      was the envy of the entire unit!

      Go well, stay safe & keep in touch..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News