book (Hammock Camping)

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006
      Gang, it took a while, but I finally got the copy of Hammock Camping back.
      Who would like it next? Let me know and I will mail it out ASAP.
      --
      Scott
      "Minds are like parachutes, they only function when they are open."
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        Hi Scott,

        I'll have a look at it.

        Send me an e-mail and I'll forward my address.

        cjp129 at earthlink dot net

        Thanks,

        Carey