RE: [Hammock Camping] Thanksgiving in FL

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
      That would have been great Brian. Guess we didn't plan our trip very well.
      Would love to do it next year...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      From: Ed Speer <ed@speerhammocks. <mailto:ed%40speerhammocks.com> com>
      Date: Sunday, November 26, 2006 3:20 pm
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Thanksgiving in FL
      To: hammockcamping@ <mailto:hammockcamping%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com

      > Karen & I returned today from central Florida.

      Ed,

      I wish I had known you were here, I would have driven over to see
      you. Maybe next time.

      Brian
      T-BACK