Re: [Hammock Camping] Thanksgiving in FL

  • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2006
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Ed Speer <ed@...>
      Date: Sunday, November 26, 2006 3:20 pm
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Thanksgiving in FL
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com

      > Karen & I returned today from central Florida.

      Ed,

      I wish I had known you were here, I would have driven over to see
      you. Maybe next time.

      Brian
      T-BACK
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
        That would have been great Brian. Guess we didn't plan our trip very well.
        Would love to do it next year...Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Editor, Hammock Camping News

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc