RE: [Hammock Camping] Built my dream hammock

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2006
      Sounds like your were certainly busy over the holidays Bear! Your hammock
      is an interesting design-hope you have some pics or diagrams to help with
      the visual. Let us know how it works for you..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2006
        Jungle hammock... sounds like the kind of hammock that I need. ^_^.
        I hope you can post some pictures.

        -brindon john

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 28, 2006
          How much does this hammock weigh?
          You do know this is the important question.!

          CCWayah

          Built my dream hammock