RE: [Hammock Camping] Hey, I wanna have a chat with you tonight!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2006
      I agree Johan, seems it may now be time for that. We do have enough
      volunteer moderators now, so approving new members before they can post
      shouldn't be too time consuming for any one moderator. I'll try to set it
      up soon...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc