Re: [Hammock Camping] Hey, I wanna have a chat with you tonight!

  • Johan van Dijk
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2006
      please change the setting of this group so that only registered users can
      post like somebody suggested earlier (sorry forgot who and too lazy to look
      it up <g>)

      Or have a poll about that and let all the members exchange ideas.

      Thnx!

      Grtz Johan

      On 11/27/06, madeliqimiao <madeliqimiao@...> wrote:

      > I just saw you here. I like your profile. Come to register an ID and
      > check my profile. Let's have chat or phone talk.
      >
      > http://fanstygothlady.tripod.com/goth.htm
      > http://www.aboutme.com/users/lds4ever/goth.htm

      mob: +31 6 44 80 82 63
      email: gonewalkabout2003@...

      http://www.geocities.com/johanvandijk
      http://calendar.yahoo.com/johanvandijk

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2006
        I agree Johan, seems it may now be time for that. We do have enough
        volunteer moderators now, so approving new members before they can post
        shouldn't be too time consuming for any one moderator. I'll try to set it
        up soon...Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Editor, Hammock Camping News

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

        _____

        On 11/27/06, madeliqimiao <madeliqimiao@ <mailto:madeliqimiao%40yahoo.com>
        yahoo.com> wrote:

        > I just saw you here. I like your profile. Come to register an ID and
        > check my profile. Let's have chat or phone talk.
        >
        > http://fanstygothla <http://fanstygothlady.tripod.com/goth.htm>
        dy.tripod.com/goth.htm
        > http://www.aboutme. <http://www.aboutme.com/users/lds4ever/goth.htm>
        com/users/lds4ever/goth.htm