Brunton ADC

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 26, 2006

      > about the tempertures, i have a brunton adc, that shows the
      temperture history.

      Have you had problems with your ADC resetting? If I leave mine
      anywhere it can get warm, like in the sun, it zeros out the memory
      (including time/date and temperature history) and the screen goes
      blank until it cools down.

      The thing is, it never gets over ~75F here in Monterey, and it blanks
      out like this in my sunroom...even on a hot day with the windows
      closed it's only about 80F. For a few hours it's right in the
      sunlight, but still - these temps seem pretty mild to affect a
      THERMOMETER like that!

      Wondering if it's a problem with my ADC or if others have experienced
      something similar.

      Jeff
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 27, 2006
        i`ve never had that happen, & it shouldn`t. i belive i would call brunton & talk to them about it. those little guys cost to much to be doing that. ...tim

        .