Thanksgiving in FL

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2006
      Karen & I returned today from central Florida. Had a great visit with
      family, but didn't get much testing done on my cold weather setup! It
      was cool with lows in the 40s, but not cold enough. I'll be testing
      some new prototypes next month in the NC mountains, so maybe I'll find
      sufficient cold weather. Hope to have several new items in time for
      our New Year's Eve campout on Springer Mtn!

      Marta Clark (currently on her AT south bound thru hike) has emailed us
      that she ran into Slowhike on Mt Rodgers on Saturday! Marta may
      actually be finishing her hike on Springer on New Year's Eve! Another
      good reason to come out & help us celebrate on Springer this year....Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      Author, Hammock Camping book
      Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletters
      Owner, Speer Hammocks, Inc
    • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2006
        From: Ed Speer <ed@...>
        Date: Sunday, November 26, 2006 3:20 pm
        Subject: [Hammock Camping] Thanksgiving in FL
        To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com

        > Karen & I returned today from central Florida.

        Ed,

        I wish I had known you were here, I would have driven over to see
        you. Maybe next time.

        Brian
        T-BACK
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
          That would have been great Brian. Guess we didn't plan our trip very well.
          Would love to do it next year...Ed

          Moderator, Hammock Camping List

          Editor, Hammock Camping News

          Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc