Re: 2a. Newbie's Frustraition!!.....lol

  • Fuzzy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2006
      <rosaleen43@...> wrote:

      > Too bad you didn't hook up with us for the campout over Veterans
      Day weekend in the Delaware Water Gap.

      Agreed.

      > I showed two Hennessy models to interested people, Paul had his
      silk Speer-type hammock up, and JD put up his Speer made hammock for
      a while.

      Gear talk: 5am-6pm, 6:15pm-4am... gotta love it.

      > I was fighting bronchitis and slept in the back of my truck to
      escape the wind and to help keep the noise of my coughing from
      keeping others from sleeping.

      Would not have bothered me in the slightest.

      > Paul was the only one who actually slept in his hammock.

      Pardon me, madam, but that buzzsaw coming from the far side of the
      camp was me in the Crazy Creek - without my CPAP.

      > Sounds like he was brave, but if you saw his Down Air Mattress and
      home made down quilt, you would have seen he was well protected.

      40° Exped Wallcreeper and BA Insulated AirCore were enough for me.
      BTW, I would use the same setup in my Expedition Asym.