Re: Cape Fear River photos up

  • John and Jessica
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2006
      Thanks for the compliment on the slideshow. That thing was literally 2
      minutes out of the computer from getting the last photos on and was done
      pretty much on the fly.

      No, gotta keep the photos on the site clean(er). I'll throw the better one
      on Flicker sometime later for those that want to see my editorial on my
      paddling technique at Fish Trap Falls.

      -John

      --
      Visit www.SourcetoSea.net for more information about our 2,150 mile
      expedition down the Mississippi River to benefit the Audubon Society.