The Search Continues

  • Noah and Jay
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2006
      Ok, gang. I've decided to quit messing around with the pack issue.
      Time to get serious. My local outfitters didn't have much in the way
      of light packs, so I'm going to my closest REI store (Brentwood, TN, 3
      1/2 hrs away)and having them fit me with a pack today. I'm leaving at
      around 0600, so I can be there when the doors open at 1000. Wish me
      luck!
    • Rmt
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2006
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Noah and Jay"
        <shortstuff_n_hooch@...> wrote:

        > Ok, gang. I've decided to quit messing around with the pack issue.
        > Time to get serious. My local outfitters didn't have much in the way
        > of light packs, so I'm going to my closest REI store (Brentwood, TN, 3
        > 1/2 hrs away)and having them fit me with a pack today. I'm leaving at
        > around 0600, so I can be there when the doors open at 1000. Wish me
        > luck!

        hi this is Raul,and wishing you luck