Re: "Grippy" and "Slick" Pad?

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 20, 2006
      I do the V notch thing too on my CCF pad and it has worked pretty
      well. I did have a little rip on my last outing but I think it from
      me tugging at the silly thing while on it. I wasn't paying attention
      when I sat down in the hammock and the foam shiffed a bit. The
      silly part was me trying to fix it laying down. Ultimately, and of
      course after I ripped it a little, I had to get my lazy butt up and
      readjust.

      I'm going to try the duct tape idea though too. Good thoughts.

      jamie in az

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <millergear@...>