Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Things that go thud in the night.

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 19, 2006
      i know what you mean. i guess some people just live in the wrong state<g>.
      i may end up going by my self. i`d just asoon not go by my self this time of year, but i haven`t got any bites on that offer<g>. ...tim

      Rosaleen Sullivan <rosaleen43@...> wrote: Dang, Tim-

      Why do you have to live so far away? I'd LOVE to hook up for a weekend backpacking trip. Trouble is, it's probably a 20 hour drive to get where you are...

      Rosaleen
      .

      .