Re: "Grippy" and "Slick" Pad?

  • the gnome of blue island
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2006
      (I've cut shallow, narrow "V"'s along the edges and it works well in
      my test lab (hanging from the rafters in the attic) . I reinforced
      the base of each "V" with duct tape to prevent tearing. Before using
      it in the field I'll need to do something more permenant. )

      you can use "goop" to glue the V cuts together they hold very well and you can make a semi bathtub thingy with the cc. ews

      the gnome of blue island