Oil lamps

  • Matthew Takeda
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2006
      Back on Fri Oct 6, 2006 3:09 am (PDT), I wrote in the thread Re: Tarp Tent

      >Northern Lights also made the Candoil, but I haven't seen
      >any of those on the market recently, either.

      Well, I stopped in at Wilderness Exchange tonight. For those (most of
      you) not in the SF Bay Area, it's a shop in Berkeley that deals in
      discounted and used outdoor gear.

      <http://wildernessexchange.citysearch.com/>
      <http://stores.ebay.com/Wilderness-Exchange>
      <http://www.wildgeardeals.com/>

      They had three Candoils on the shelf, NIB. The people working there
      had no idea what they were or where they came from. I grabbed one
      (they only wanted $4.95 for it) and it fits my UCO candle lantern perfectly.

      Matthew Takeda
      the JOAT
    • jdmitchtroop226
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2006
        It took me a while to locate on the internet, but wow, those do look
        handy.