RE: [Hammock Camping] linville gorge nov 8-10

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2006
      Tim, you're right, the temps on our hike were unusual-lows of 50 & highs of
      upper 70s! All our cold weather gear proved to be useless baggage!
      Otherwise the hike was fun. We decided to make it a loop hike, going down
      Conley Cove trail & back up Pinchin trail-very rugged! But the river in the
      inner gorge was really neat with lots of house size boulders in mid stream.
      And the fire in 2000 gave lots more views than I remembered as a kid...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____