Re: RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Linville Gorge ,NC Nov 8-10

  • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 7, 2006
      We still plan on hitting the trailhead early afternoon
      > on Wed..Ed

      I thought I was going pull a rabbit out of my hat and get to tag along
      but the powers that be wouldn't cooperate. You guys have a good time
      and be safe.

      Brian
      T-BACK
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 8, 2006
        We're all packed & ready to head out. It would have been great if you could
        make it. Let's plan on another hike soon..Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Editor, Hammock Camping News

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

        _____