Re: extreme hammocking

  • Nathan Denn
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 7, 2006
      Eric,

      You have an interesting if not brilliant idea going! Be sure to post some pics when you have it all figured out. When I took my rec tree climbing training with Tree Climbers International in Atlanta (www.treeclimbing.com) we hung a treeboat both on the ground and in the trees. It was a LOT of work in the trees! I found hanging my Hammock Bliss a lot easier. Your idea seems even easier! Good luck!

      Nate