RE: [Hammock Camping] mt mitchel weather cam

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
      today i asked about getting thurs off (i already have wed off) so i could join you & dave for wed night, but ther`e going to let me know monday. so, we`ll see<G>
      hoping so...tim

      Ed Speer <ed@...> wrote: Tim, as you know, I love Mt Mitchell for cold weather testing-but I'm glad I
      wasn't up there last nite! Next week Dave & I are off to Linville Gorge
      where I expect temps to the low 30s or hi 20s. Hope you can join us..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____